Window treatments are a central part of every home. Whether you go the minimal route or use your window treatments as a center point of your interior design, we are here to help you learn what options there are available to you.
- Types of drapes to arm you with all the knowledge you need to give your home the look and feel you’re dreaming of.
DRAPERY PANEL STYLES
- Panels With Rings – these attach the drapery panel to the rod with rings. These rings can either hang from the fabric or are part of the panel itself. This is also known as grommet drapery.
- Ripple Fold Drapery – one of the best-selling styles, ripple fold drapery is great for functionality and style. The drapes easily glide along a track, making them great for daily use over a sliding glass door.
- Pleated Panels – pleats add style and class to drapery panels, and there are a wide variety of pleat patterns to choose from. These include pinch pleat, tailored pleat, and inverted pleat options, among others.
- Rod Pocket Drapery – great for a classic look that is not used daily. The fabric has a pocket along top where the rod is inserted, allowing a beautiful bunched look.
Drapery & Curtain Panels
High quality, premium drapery panels
Two standard drapery lengths available
Designer drapery without designer prices
Add extra panels for more depth